Thursday, October 2, 2014

On Determination

For some reason today, I've had the phrase, "either you're with me and you can help me, or you can get the F out of my way" in my head all day today.  I think its because there remains a lot to be done in your sister's room and your dad and I have done this tidal reverse where he's "laid back" and I'm stressed to the max about it.  I happened to injure myself a smidge (read: worse pain ever) when I was painting your sisters closet before they got installed so I'm sure that is fueling your dad's laissez faire attitude and my 'ugh crap this needs to get done' attitude. 

So when I get home I intend to start completing a list of stuff that I have decided needs to be done before Lili's arrival.  I'm pretty sure the phrase that's been stuck in my head thus far today will be uttered more than once in response to your dad being a bit mad that I've taken on this list 4 days prior to your sister's arrival.  Oh well.  If he's going to tell his co-workers that I'm a pain in his ass, I might as well live up to the name, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.