Thursday, June 25, 2015

On how important you are...

I was explaining to someone today about how having/raising kids is really hard, and how I wouldn't recommend they consider it as something to take lightly, whether they have a co-parent or not.  The attempt to raise good kids is one that always leaves me feeling like Im failing in one way and/or another, and just before I finally convince myself that I am - you do or say something new or when I'm certain I'm failing at being a parent, you run up to me with your amazing contagious smile and say, "mommy!" and give me a hug as big as you can, right when I probably need it the most.  So thank you baby, I love you so very much and I still believe that Sam hugs are the best hugs that have ever been hugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.