Friday, July 17, 2015
On following up from goals I set last year
I was revisiting an old post where I talked about the goals I had for the next decade, and 1/10th of the way in I've checked off the first box, so that would be what I considered a success. Things are really busy in life now and I'm trying my best to sort it all out and be the best mom and all the other roles I have that I can be. I'm reminded frequently that my best sometimes doesn't cut it, and it hurts to hear but sometimes its good because it makes you mad and makes you try harder. I'm still working on the other goals, but I gave myself a decade so I'll hopefully have some time. I love you little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.