I got some exceptionally cute pictures of you and sent them to your Aunt Emily. We gushed after I dropped you off about how adorable you were. That same day both your dad and I got stuck in traffic and I was late picking you up from day care. I felt so bad. I still feel bad. I know you're probably too young to remember it, and honestly when I got there you were having a great time anyway. It didn't impact how terrible I felt that I was late.
You're growing up so fast and I hope you know that all of the hard work I'm doing now is in hopes that I get to be in complete control of my schedule when you're older and be able to take you to all the activities that you want to do after school and on weekends.
Im trying my best and there will be things I could have done better or differently but I hope you know I always tried to do what was best for you and Lili.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.